340 mm OF GROUND CLEARANCE UNDER THE REAR DRIVE AXLE TANDEM !
A cab offer adapted to the needs of the construction industry:
- Day cab, 2 or 3 steps, flat or normal roof, ideal for optimal body mounting.
- Global cab, 2 steps with a normal roof available in 5 different types of layout to ensure the product is totally in line with its user's needs: Global Standard - Global Office - Global Night - Global Utility.
- Sleeper cab, 2 or 3 steps, flat, normal or raised roof to offer maximum comfort.
DXi7 Euro 5
198 kW (270 hp) from 2,000 to 2,300 rpm – 1,010 Nm from 1,200 to 1,700 rpm.
228 kW (310 hp) from 2,000 to 2,300 rpm – 1,150 Nm from 1,200 to 1,800 rpm.
250 kW (340 hp) from 2,000 to 2,300 rpm – 1,300 Nm from 1,200 to 1,800 rpm.
DXi11 Euro 5
280 kW (380 hp) at 1,900 rpm – 1,800 Nm from 950 to 1,400 rpm.
316 kW (430 hp) at 1,900 rpm – 2,040 Nm from 950 to 1,400 rpm.
338 kW (460 hp) from 1,900 rpm – 2,200 Nm from 950 to 1,400 rpm.
Renault Trucks has chosen the SCR (Selective Catalist Reduction) post-treatment system to comply with the Euro 5 Standard. This consists of several elements:
- AdBlue tank.
- AdBlue dosing module (NOx pump).
- Silencer enabling NOx catalysis to take place.
- AdBlue injector in the exhaust.
- Sensors ensuring the entire system is operating normally (detecting NOx, AdBlue levels, temperature levels and high temperatures).
New gearboxes for an optimal combination of payload, lower consumption and smooth driving :
7 manual gearboxes, including one with 6 speeds, two with 9 speeds and four with 16 speeds,
1 S3200 V automatic gearbox,
3 Optidriver+ automated gearboxes.
3 systems for smoother gearshifts :
- The cable control which increases comfort (by filtering vibrations), smoothness and safety: eliminates gears jumping due to movement of the cab in relation to the chassis.
- The Servoshift: an assistance system allowing the effort needed for shifting gears to be reduced by 75%.
- The Super H which consists of superimposing gears 5 to 8 on top of gears 1 to 4.
To switch from one range of gears to another, the driver simply has to activate the press button on the gearshift lever handle.
The electrovalve protects the system from driver errors.
The gearbox splitter synchro protection prevents inadvertant shifting from a high to a low range of gears.
Gear selection is accurate, swift (with short selection travel) and secured (electrovalve).
The gearbox is designed to be used with double reduction drive axles, for optimal vehicle mobility.
The Optidriver+ automated gearboxes are particularly suitable for worksite applications.
A wide choice of PTOs are available, electronically controlled for greater reliability and safety:
- power takeoff on the gearbox.
- engine rear power take off.
- high-power PTO between the engine and gearbox.
DRIVE AXLES AND AXLES
Solo drive axles:
- 2 rear single reduction drive axles (P 13150 and P 13170) .
- 2 rear double reduction drive axles (1391 and P 1361).
Tandem drive axles:
- 1 rear double reduction tandem (P 2191).
- 2 E73 and E93 front axles with an offset of 60mm.
APM (AIR PRODUCT MANAGEMENT)
Renault Trucks displays innovation with its electronically controlled air management system, Air Product Management. This system offers greater safety, as well as savings in weight, fuel consumption and maintenance:
- Air production is now controlled electronically rather than mechanically for greater safety and quality.
- Production and treatment are optimised.
- Braking power is higher on downhill runs.
- Compressed air is produced outside acceleration phases.
Renault Kerax is fitted with drum brakes and the latest generation Electronic Braking System (EBS 5) as standard. This is a system of electronically controlled air braking which adapts vehicle braking wheel by wheel according to road grip conditions.
- ABS: controls the vehicle's directional stability during emergency stops
- Emergency braking assistance: optimises braking distance during emergency braking.
- Engine brake management: when changing down on wet surfaces, this enables the driver to maintain control of a lightly loaded vehicle by avoiding rear wheel lock.
- Easy Hill Start: allows the vehicle's brakes to be released without rolling back.
- ASR anti-skid system: maintains control of the vehicle on slippery surfaces.
EBS Full (only for solo rigid and 4x2 tractor)
- ESP – Electonic Stability Program, providing perfect safety when taking bends.
Braking system coupling Renault Trucks offers the possibility of coupling different braking systems: service brakes, engine brake and Intarder (ZF) or Voith (Optidriver+) retarders.
This system is controlled by the EBS (Electronic Braking System) or manually by depressing the brake pedal:
- Braking optimisation, adjusted according to rear axle load.
- Enhanced brake shoe life: wear evenly distributed.
- Fast response time.
- Smooth driving.
- 100% braking capacity is used (engine brakes, exhaust brake, engine retarders and service brakes).
Front and rear parabolic suspension (normal or reinforced) with shock absorbers and antiroll bar.
Parabolic front suspension with a capacity of 7,1t, 8 t and 9t.
Parabolic or air rear suspension with a capacity of 11.5t or 13t.
Parabolic or air rear suspension with a capacity of 21t for tandems.
Maintenance frequency is adjusted to vehicle usage by means of an engine oil use analysis system. Maintenance assistance provided by rapid breakdown diagnosis and a predictive display of maintenance and oil drain frequency.
The gearboxes: oil drain frequency maximum of 90,000 to 400,000 km depending on oil quality and type of application.
Rear drive axles and tandems: maximum oil drain frequency of 120,000 to 400,000 km depending on oil quality and type of application.
For optimised coverage of body lengths, the Renault Premium Lander offers a wide range :
Porteur 4x2 : 3.500 / 3.700 / 3.900 / 4.100 / 4.300 / 4.500 / 4.750 / 5.000 / 5.250 / 5.500 / 5.800 / 6.100 / 6.450 / 6.800 mm.
Porteur 6x2 : 3.500 / 3.700 / 3.900 / 4.100 / 4.300 / 4.500 / 4.750 / 5.000 / 5.250 / 5.500 / 5.800 / 6.100 mm.
Porteur 6x4 : 3.200 / 3.500 / 3.850 / 4.200 / 4.500 / 5.000 mm.
Porteur 8x4 : 4.350 / 4.500 / 5.050 / 5.300 / 5.600 mm.
Tractor 4x2 : 3.500 / 3.700 / 3.900 mm.
Tractor 6x4 : 3.200 / 3.500 / 3.700 mm.
8x2*6 the same as 8x4.
Vehicle information is provided for your reference.
Sales of Renault Trucks in Singapore will commence from 2012 onwards.
For more information, please contact our sales main line at +65-6672-7511